Big Men’s Fashion Trends
Want some hip fashion tips for a slightly larger body size of yours. Here you go!
Building a wardrobe that is smart is not too tough. Only if you know where to start, you will get along very well. In order to flatter the body type, individuals must adhere to certain cuts and styles. Even the husky men can easily carry varied fashionable clothes, as long as the dressing is appropriate for the large figure.
Some outfit ideas
If you are not sure about how to dress in a trendy way, here are some suggestions.
- Jeans/ Blazer – This is one of the modern looks to sport the dressy casual or a business casual appearance. You need to go for the Blazers in darker shades, and if you are really drooling over some lighter one, keep the denim dark. Prefer comfortable and relaxed jeans, but make sure they are not too baggy. A button down shirt with tailored fit can do justice on the top of the ensemble.
- Jeans/ Polo – What is best about the polo shirts is the variety of colours they are available in. This is a crucial detail is you are in for a hip look. If you decide to keep your polo shirt on a lighter side, then you must keep your denim understated. Also, you can double up. Wear a plain white coloured polo under a shirt for the added layer. This look is more than welcome.
- A Relaxed suit – Pair up cargo pants or trousers with a blazer complementing both the style and colour. You can complete the look with a pair of canvas, loafers or boat shoes. Cheers to your amazing suit without any fuss!
Staples for your wardrobe
The trick for pulling off a hip look with success is incorporating staple pieces and styling them with a modern twist! No modern man ought to miss out on these –
- Sweaters – Select a lightweight knit with a V – neck. They are stylish and also take attention away from the double chin or around face. You can rotate the colours as per the season and stay stylish with hues of plums and reds in the chilling months to light greys and blues during the slightly cold months. You must stick to stripes if you are in love with prints!
- Jeans – Select denim that sits just below your natural waist. A darker selection, maybe black, adds the modern edge, while you may pick the conventional blue – grey or medium blues for your regular wear. Designs with a worn-out look and minimum embellishment add to the hip look.
- Sports shirts – Reputed labels have a range of smart sports shirts to choose from. What you need to know is that you must steer clear from the checked prints or very light shades.