Choosing the Right Jeans for Your Body Type
We all have different body shapes and it is really very important to have the knowledge of how to dress for body type. Not every jeans is perfect for us. Nothing is more fulfilling than to find yourself in a pair of jeans and tops for women that completely flatters your body type. No matter if you are curvy, tall, slim, plus size or petite – let’s choose the right jeans for body type to make you look great.
- Are you a Plus-Size? – The curvy you always want a jeans that is comfortable and slimming. Try a boot style jeans with a medium rise and the faded prints & embellishments are a big NO for you. Tapered jeans with elastic band easily morph your full thighs into slimming ones. Prefer dark tones to look slim.
- Are you a curvy Hourglass? –Try wearing straight cut jeans that hug your curves beautifully as well gives you a slimmer and taller appearance. Prefer high waist with stretchable fabric. You may also opt for carrying a pair of wide-legged jeans to highlight your curvy waistline.
- Are you a Pear Shape? –You always want a jeans that gives your lower half a slimmer touch. Go for either straight or tapered style jeans to create the required magic. Prefer light toned top to pair with to manifest a thin look and you must avoid jeans with wide legs as it gives you broad appearance.
- Are you a little Fair Lady? –Thigh-fitted, wide-leg jeans are an apt choice for your tiny frame to give some extra inches look to you. Even a pair of high-waisted trousers creates an illusion of long legs. Do not go for baggy type, capris or cropped cuts.
- Are you a pretty Tall Lady? –To flatter your best features, you may opt for a low-rise pair style, a trouser style, boot-cut style or even a skinny fit jeans and look ultra-gorgeous.
- Are you an Athletic Shape? –Creating curves to your well-toned, athletic shape is easy with boot-cut or flared jeans fitted around thighs that are both comfortable and stylish.
- Are you a little busty? –In order to balance out your heavy top, choose a light shade, wide leg fit or boot-cut style that helps tone down your body shape.
A perfect jeans with ladies tops that makes you feel great and entice you to wear it every day is easy to find once the length of your legs are taken into consideration since skin-fit jeans you may afford with long legs and boot style for shorter legs. The size of your thighs is equally important while choosing a perfect jeans for you.A tightjeanslooks best on small thighs and boot-cut style is perfect for larger thighs. Also, a woman with big waist line must opt for mid to high rise jeans to balance her figure otherwise low-rise or even ultra-low-rise jeans look super cool and stylish on girls with thegifted waistline. Hope these ideas are of great help. Happy Jeans Shopping for gorgeous you!
Eric Wiseman always believes in walking tandem with fashion. He discusses shopping of the right jeans for body type which actually works in your favour to carry that elegant look on you.